Senior Project Chemist | Waterford based | Experience in a regulated QC laboratory or a QA environment required | Contact Rory, P: 021-4911063 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To ensure technical support is provided for the second source supply of raw materials validation project for the contact lens.
- To ensure Supplier Quality Engineer Support is provided for the secondary source raw material validation project.
- To complete analysis on the second source project raw materials, in process materials and finish product.
- To provide support the non-routine activities that occur within the contact lens and to complete investigational analysis to help support the release of material or the required validation of a new material.
- To provide Quality support for the contact lens to ensure it meets FDA and NSAI requirements.
- To assist in any validation activities that may occur within the monomer/ solution area as the technical representative within the project.
- To provide guide in customer audits in the laboratory, assist in the internal auditing program and external audits as technical support or Supplier quality support.
- To complete the qualification activities required to new or existing vendor as part of the secondary source project.
- To complete any analysis or activities from an analyst requirement for any engineering documents being undertaken.
- Full understanding of the requirements of the regulatory Standards
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in a QC laboratory or a QA environment
- Good communication skills
- The ability to motivate and influence people
- Self-starter, highly motivated with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to work on own initiative
- High attention to detail
- Good team member
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Rory Walsh on 021-4911063 or email email@example.com