- Reference: GY43485AO
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Summary: Supports the Process Sciences Department through small scale laboratory experiments, as well as analysis, troubleshooting, and validation of manufacturing bioprocesses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Provides technical support for Technology transfer purification activities.
• Performs purification investigations in the laboratory and creates associated reports.
• Develops and writes responses for technical sections of Regulatory documents.
• Conducts scaled-down production procedures to improve the efficiency and yield of candidate or existing bioprocesses.
• Develops and writes protocols for small-scale process validation studies.
• Carries out small-scale purification process validation studies.
• Assists in the analysis of samples generated from lab scale studies.
• Tabulates results and writes summary reports of process evaluation and validation studies.
• Presents findings at group and possibly at interdepartmental meetings.
• Maintains lab supplies and equipment.
• Produces and maintains accurate records.
• Provides coaching and mentoring to junior members of the team
Education and Experience:
• PhD in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering or a related field with 3+ years experience; may consider another discipline with added relevant experience.
• Candidates with an MSc Biotechnology or related field with 6+ years experience will also be considered.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org