Senior Process Engineer - Co. Longford
We are delighted to bring another senior opportunity to the midlands market. Our client is seeking to recruit a Senior Process Engineer to be based at their manufacturing medical device facility in Co. Longford.
You will be part of an established engineering team and report to the Technical Engineering Manager. As the Senior Process Engineer will be responsible for various projects including the development of manufacturing processes for new products, new equipment development and installation, equipment upgrades, equipment validations and continuous improvement projects.
- Provide technical leadership on all product and process issues and line performance monitoring
- Ensure all production equipment, processes and work areas meet Health & Safety and Quality requirements by supporting the completion of risk assessments and process related documentation
- Coordinate process troubleshooting and optimisation across your team by utilizing structured problem solving techniques and data analysis to resolve complex issues
- People Management, Lead & motivate the team, you will have 2 direct reports.
- Identify and lead process improvement projects by utilizing lean tools to optimize production processes and maximize cost savings
- Lead equipment validation activities including writing URS, FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ and PQ documentation and managing the execution of the validations
- Degree in engineering (mechanical/manufacturing/process engineering)
- Ideally 7+ years experience in a similar manufacturing environment
- Hands on ability to analyze and solve complex problems
- Experience managing multiple team members and prioritizing their tasks.
- A proven track record in project management
- Strong communicator with technical and non technical information within cross functional teams
- High level of self motivation, ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Agile, Ability to adapt to changing priorities as business demands change
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment
- The ability to organize, plan and execute multiple projects to strict timelines
- Validation experience including protocol and report writing would be an advantage
- Knowledge of medical device manufacturing & GMP environment would be an advantage
- Knowledge of lean tools and DMAIC process would be an advantage
What we Offer:
- Benefits Package
- Workplace Flexibility
- Competitive total rewards
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Gillian Nicholson at email@example.com or call Gillian on 90 6450665