Are you ready to further your engineering career and make a positive difference in peoples’ lives? My client is currently recruiting for Senior Development Engineer R&D to lead assembly process development activities and advanced process qualification support for their suite of medical devices. This role will provide key strategic input and drive new technology identification and introduction support for their site in Galway. Contact me to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail.
- Support the manufacturing supply chain within the subcontract manufacturer as required.
- Provide technical and QA line support to the manufacturing line.
- Identify and implement opportunities for improved efficiency.
- Identify and introduce an alternative or 2nd suppliers of raw components or services
- Finding chances to lead projects to reduce the cost of materials sold (COGS).
- Support the introduction of new manufacturing lines and/or cleanroom space to facilitate new product lines
- Leading role in risk management and disaster planning.
- Managing and mentoring direct reports, where required.
- Representing the company externally, for example at physician line tours.
- Liaise with component and service suppliers on any quality problems
- Level 8 qualification in a related field
- Min. 5 years experience in GMP environment
*Excellent Salary & Benefits.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role, please contact Nicola Walsh.