- Reference: AJ45658
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin West, Meath
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Exciting opportunity to work for one of industry leading Accountancy Practices in ireland.
Due to continued growth and expansion a vacancy has arisen in our Trim Branch for an experienced Senior Practice Accountant.
- To manage and develop an established client base accounts, in whic you will be involved in the provision of taxation, accounting and book-keeping services.
- This position will ideally suit a pro-active individual with the ability to manage a portfolio of clients.
- This role will suit an ambitious accountant seeking career development in practice and a challenging role.
- We put our clients at the centre of everything we do. Our ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong customer service ethic and an ability to communicate effectively with clients.
Requirements for this role
- An accountancy qualification (ACA/ CPA/ACCA)
- At least 3 years’ post-qualified experience in public practice
- A working knowledge of taxation
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong commercial and interpersonal skills
- Customer service Ethos
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!