We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Planner to join a leading biopharmaceutical manufacturing company based in Cork. This is an 18 month fixed-term contract and would ideally suit someone with experience in a healthcare regulated industry. The Senior Planner will provide end-to-end support for network planning and inventory optimization in our distribution network.
Key Requirements (Full spec available on request):
· Managing inter hub replenishment orders and resolving issues with Logistics, Customer Service, planning and sales and operations (S&OP).
· Complete analysis on the saturation levels between hubs including managing of excess of inventory by effectively managing excess and responding to backorders.
· Populate and lead the communication around supply and demand during times of constraints.
· Coordinate inventory allocation and utilization throughout network during times of constraint with STEM, ISG, Demand Management, PP&L, and GPM.
· Ensure SAP APO Parameters and indicators are effectively set/ managed, through collaboration with key stakeholders.
· Maintain accurate master, regulatory and transactional data in relative systems.
· Identify root-cause and work with supply chain partners to resolve supply issues. Communicate these supply issues/ plans through S&OP Process and to SNP Group, Demand Planning, Customer Service, and In-Market Supply Partners as appropriate.
· Provide day-to-day availability dates through S&OP process for customer service.
· Provide Supply Commit dates to Demand Planning and In-Market Supply partners for out-of-forecast requirements, in conjunction with manufacturing planning.
· Identify, monitor, and advise on risk opportunities and priorities to aid tactical and strategic decision making.
· Participate in projects to continuously improve planning / supply chain and inventory optimization processes.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics or Operations.
· 3+ years’ experience in a related field.
· MRP/ERP systems concept knowledge.
· Production planning or manufacturing experience in a medical device or pharma industry,
· Data mining / reporting skills.
· Excel and data visualization tools.
· Experience within the healthcare regulated industry.
· Experience in presenting trade off decisions.
· Strong organisational and attention to detail skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Megan O’Doherty.