My client is an award-winning building & civil contractor based in Dublin who have been associated with many of the country’s major developments in the commercial, industrial and infrastructural sectors. They are now seeking two Senior Construction Planners to join their business for two locations – Dundalk & Dublin West. Salary is DOE.
- Report progress against the schedule.
- Attend regular meetings with internal and external project stakeholders.
- Compile progress reports
- Contribute to HSE management on sites.
- Record and monitor site plant and personnel.
- Analyse construction output against costs.
- You will have relevant experience and a proven track record of delivering project programmes and reporting to director level with an emphasis on project progress and meeting target and milestone dates
- You must be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project delivery.
- Must be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Computer literate and familiar with MS Project, ASTA (or similar programming and scheduling packages), power point and excel.
- 3rd level qualification in relevant construction discipline
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in the same role in a construction environment