- Reviewing and actioning Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) to ensure that patient requirements are met.
- Partnering with international teams to balance inventories across the sites while minimizing excess, obsolete and expired materials.
- Ensuring that all material delivery schedules are communicated to the suppliers on time to meet plan requirements.
- Liaising with suppliers to identify potential plan constraints and interfacing between supplier and the key internal stakeholders to ensure issue resolution.
- Partnering with Global Procurement & Supplier Quality to drive Supplier performance improvement.
- Assessing the feasibility of potential plan changes and communicating potential issues
- Liaising with warehouse staff to understand and adhere to space constraints and managing inventory levels within agreed targets.
- Liaising with Quality to ensure timely testing and release
- Providing forecasts to suppliers and engaging in Sales &Operations Planning processes
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Supporting material introduction and phase out processes.
- Honours’ Degree (NFQ level 8) in Supply Chain Management or other related Business discipline is essential
- Supply Chain Certification e.g. APICS.
- 2-6 years relevant Supply Chain Management experience (Planning, Logistics or Manufacturing) is required.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eloísa Ruiz on 021 4911066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org