Senior PHP Developer
Great opportunity for a Senior PHP Developer to join an innovative operation here in Cork as they scale their operation over the coming years.
We are looking to speak with those who have broad experience in system design and architecture and who have full stack development knowledge, with experience in PHP, CSS, JS, MySQL and deployment on AWS Linux and on-premise Windows environments.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and lead a development team during an exciting growth phase please get in touch for more details. Interviews to take place promptly.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Assist in the development of web-based applications with complex business logic targeting the Biotech and Pharmaceutical Sectors.
- Lead the implementation of new solution architecture to be developed across front and back end development team.
- Maintain and upgrade existing applications.
What the ideal canddiate looks like:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject.
- Advanced experience in PHP (7+ years commercial experience) & Code Igniter framework.
- Solid knowledge of MySQL and relational database.
- Understanding of best practices for REST API development architecture with experience in migrating monolithic architecture to microservice architecture.
- Must be self-motivated, and able to multitask across projects.
- Knowledge and experience in AWS suite of tools and services such as Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda is an advantage.
- Used to working with Agile development processes, and working with associated toolsets - JIRA, Confluence, GitHub/ Bitbucket, Jenkins
- Familiarity with the latest technologies and standards reference security by design.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Potential of equity
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.