Our client is looking for a full function Payroll Specialist for a permanent opportunity in an international organisation based in Limerick.
Delivering exceptional service to clients, this long established organisation has been dominant in the market and media for their expansion and growth in recent years. They operate with a passion and sharp focus on providing industry leading expertise and deep knowledge to clients.
Due to significant growth, there is a requirement for a technical and experienced Payroll Specialist to join the team of fully trained and experienced Payroll professionals based in Limerick.
The Payroll Specialist will have responsibility for, but not limited to, the following:
- Preparation of weekly, fortnightly, monthly and quarterly payrolls.
- Payroll implementation.
- Calculation of PAYE, PRSI, USC, Pensions and all other statutory/voluntary deductions.
- Domestic and International Payroll
- Provide secure payslips for employees through email or self-service portal.
- PAYE submissions on ROS
- Liaising directly with Clients
- Audit of Payroll and processes/ procedures.
- Completion of CSO returns online.
- Completion of new starters and leavers registrations.
- Calculation of Taxes and BIK on benefits.
- IPASS Qualified
- Highly experienced in using Payroll Systems
- Very strong attention to detail
- High Level of Microsoft Excel
- Experience processing high levels of Payroll on a weekly/monthly basis.
This is an opportunity to join a distinguished employer with a dept of experience where you will develop professionally while working in a supportive and inclusive environment.
For a confidential discussion on this opportunity, please call me on 061 512270 or alternatively, email me on email@example.com.