Our client, a start-up pharmaceutical company in Sligo, are looking to hire a Senior Operations Technician.
- Supporting operational readiness and execution of manufacturing activities.
- Become an SME in a number of business functions.
- Assist in maintaining a safe, cGMP compliant work environment at all times.
- Assist in the setup of the operations space.
- Develop key documents to support operational readiness including SOPs, Quality Records and Manufacturing Batch Records.
- Become competent and trained on all unit operations.
- Support the onboarding and training of other operations personnel.
- Support the execution of Commissioning, Qualification and Validation activities including the support of factory acceptance testing for new process equipment.
- Operate manufacturing equipment including set-up, operation, cleaning and where applicable maintain equipment.
- Hons degree in a technical discipline.
- At least 5 years experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry, with operational experience in a cGMP environment.
- Experience in cleanroom environments.
- Experience in technical writing with ability to translate process knowledge to production documentation; SOPs, batch records etc.
- Experience in aseptic processing would be advantageous.
For a confidential discussion please contact Mark Whelan on 071 914 2411 or email email@example.com