Senior Operations Financial Analyst required with 5-10 years of finance experience is required within a manufacturing company and will be responsible for providing overall financial leadership for a single or multi-factory operation.
- Responsible for high quality, accurate, on time insight driven financial and operations analysis and reporting – translate insights to recommendations and actions
- Lead the development of rolling 12 Month Forecast (R12), Annual Operating Plans and 5 year long range planning processes.
- Provide support to month end close process through analysis and preparation of Site Business Review
- Evaluate the impact of R12M forecasts, new product introduction, business strategies as well as regulatory actions on the business and recommend actions with business leaders to improve financial performance
- Operate in a professional and credible manner evidenced by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline. Interface with the Financial and Accounting teams as well as internal and external audit teams
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on issues affecting the organisation i.e. evaluation of potential alliances, investments, contracts etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA strongly preferred
- 5-10 years of finance experience is required within a manufacturing company
- Multi-facility responsibility preferred
- Excellent computer skills, including the development of complex modelling
- Working knowledge of an ERP system (Oracle preferred)
- Self-directed, action oriented, forward thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards
- Strategic visionary with strong financial skills, analytical ability, good judgement and strong operations focus
- Organised team player who is an effective influencer
- Demonstrate the ability to lead change in the face of adversity, to challenge the status quo constructively
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email email@example.com.