The Senior Operational Excellence Engineer will lead initiatives which support the organisation in building a culture of continuous improvement and driving operational excellence in the way we work through process and system improvement.
Responsibilities can include:
- Support our winning together culture through assessment, leading site programs and supporting production units and business service areas in their culture journey
- Lead and facilitate the embedding & improvement of our key systems, such are Line Performance System (LPS), PDCA etc.
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement in the organisation by designing, improving, and embedding systems and supporting teams to improve their systems
- Lead and facilitate the development and adoption of Business Service Excellence for the business support groups
- Support execution of the Galway Operations Strategy Process and improvement of same
- Facilitate training in continuous improvement roadmaps to the organisation
- Design, support and embed the process of building Continuous Improvement competencies in the production organisation through the Academy of Operational Excellence.
- Benchmarking and continuously stretching our understanding of what good looks like, from an Operational Excellence perspective.
- Strong ability to influence others and drive change in the organisation
- Good understanding of Change Management & strong relationships builder
- Excellent communications & facilitation skills, teamwork abilities and track record of leading and delivering projects.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team & on own initiative with minimal direction.
- Good knowledge of the business and how our Production team’s work
- A demonstrated passion for Lean & Continuous Improvement activities
- A good understanding of our Winning Together Culture and key factors impacting this eg Behavioural Standards, Values, Leadership competencies etc
- Solid experience in process mapping and system improvements an advantage
- HETAC Level 8 in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5years experience in a similar industry such as medical device, pharmaceutical, manufacturing
- 2 years+ in leadership (leading others) capacity
For more information on this role and a confidential discussion please contact Chris O Toole.