Our client based in Sligo require a Senior .Net Developer for their expanding business.
- 6+ years of software development experience
- 1+ years in a leadership role
- Proficiency in Object Oriented design and programming
- Experience with Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tools
- Experience in mentoring Developers in design and/or development
- Experience building idempotent web services, especially using the REST style
- Experience designing microservice architecture with an emphasis on reliability and durability.
- Proficiency with version control systems such as SVN or Git
- Proficiency testing the software you and your team builds, including unit tests, mocking,integration testing, regression testing
- Proficiency with IDE-based development, especially in Eclipse, IntelliJ, or Visual Studio
- Experience using web presentation technologies such as React.js or Vue.js.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Scrum artifacts and rituals
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or similar technical field or equivalent experience
.NET Development Requirements
- Strong skills in .NET Framework 4.5 or greater.
- Understanding of .NET Core 1-2.
- Strong experience with Azure Cloud Services
- Strong database and SQL experience
- Experience building asynchronous Pub/Sub message systems using Azure Message Bus
- Strong skills in Inversion of Control libraries such as Ninject or Microsoft’s IoC
- Experience with Team Foundation Server task management
- Expertise with enterprise grade build and continuous integration via Team Foundation Services
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email email@example.com.
Follow us on LinkedInand connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!