Our client, a leading biopharmaceutical company, is keen to hire a Senior MES Automation Integration Specialist to join their growing team in Sligo on a 12-month contract.
As a member of the global Manufacturing Operations team, The Senior MES Automation Integration Specialist will be responsible for aligning technology solutions with business strategies around the integration of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) with shop floor systems.
Key Responsibilities (Full job description available on request):
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Serve as a technical expert or lead projects/programs and technical staff to develop, test and implement significant new products, or operational improvements or devise new approaches to problems at the division/business unit. Conduct investigation activity/research and give technical advice to the adoption or integration of new technologies and their business impact.
- Lead in the development of standards and procedures and publish/communicate findings via IOI’s, presentations, white papers,etc.
- Develop, motivate, and provide direction to the technical team in a way that facilitates the creation of a team environment and enables team to fulfil the department's operation objectives.
- Accountable for total project scope, budget, completion within budget constraints and schedules completion date. Accountable for successful and timely completion of all tasks/projects under direct and matrix control.
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience in Process Control Engineering, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Information Technology, Computer Science, or Computer engineering. Equivalent experience is defined as six years of combined experience in the above areas.
- 5-8 years of combined experience in Process Control System Integration (in addition to equivalent experience listed above, if applicable).
- Experience with MES/POMSnet, OSI-PI Historian (or equivalent data historian) or DeltaV and/or Foxboro Distributed Control
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Flynn