Responsible for all Equipment & Automation Upgrade Projects across two Membrane Manufacturing Areas.
- Develop submissions for the Operating Plan, through preparation of quotation-based budgets and forecasts for Process & Technology capital spend.
- Investigate, scope, execute & implement key Equipment Upgrades as required.
- Identify opportunities to improve Equipment / Automation.
- Project Manage & Project Engineer all projects including:
- Compilation of Capital Spend Plans
- Development of Project Options including Cost / Benefit Analysis for each option
- Development of Project Charters & Project Schedules
- Report regularly on Project Status to key stakeholders
- Present at the Monthly Projects Review
- Evaluate new technology which may be considered for use.
- Work closely with Controls, Electrical, Process, Operations, EH&S and Quality on all projects.
- Recommend / design appropriate trial activities in collaboration with Process, Operations, EH&S, Quality, Controls & Electrical colleagues. Ensure all trial activities are clearly documented.
- Analyse and implement corrections to technical issues relating to production processes, ensuring the process works at the optimum level, to the right rate and quality of output, in order to meet supply needs.
- Support EHS Compliance & Facility Upgrade Projects.
- Ensure that all appropriate personnel are fully trained on all new technologies introduced as part of each project.
- Ensure compliance in accordance with cGMP and safety rules on new & existing equipment.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Josh Barnes on 021-4911066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org