- Reference: CJ44486
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Waterford
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
- Design and coordination of mechanical building services.
- Management of the Design Process from Concept through to Construction stage
- Preparation of reports and front end studies
- Detail Design of Mechanical Building Services
- Coordination of Mechanical Services with other trades
- Working with Quality Control Systems
- Execution of Design Reviews
Education & Experience
- Third level diploma / degree in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- 8+ Years Relevant mechanical / building services experience
- Experience in healthcare / pharmaceutical would be advantageous
- Hevacomp & Autocad experience:
- Experience using 2D Autocad is essential.
- Experience using 3D Autocad is advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Self motivated, and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in dealing with customers and suppliers.
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and anticipate any problems
Salary and benefits are negotiable for the right candidate.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eloisa Ruiz on 021 4911063 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!