Video for this job
- Develop user centric gaming products and participate in the development of User Experience (UX) research to develop customer focussed products.
- Develop product architectures and new technology concepts.
- Develop mechanism design.
- Build proof of concepts including function, manufacturability, and robustness.
- Ensure high quality robust design of complex mechanical systems and components using tools such as dFMEA, QFD and FEA simulation.
- Analyze data generated from builds and lab experiments.
- Work with Industrial Designers, and product development teams to define and develop products from concept to Mass Production.
- Perform tolerance analyses to verify performance of mechanisms and cosmetic specifications in the presence of high-volume dimensional variation.
- Detailed 3D design and 2D documentation of all parts and assemblies.
- Interacting with vendors as well as internal Manufacturing, supply Chain, NPI and Supplier Quality Engineering groups in the Far East to develop manufacturing processes, tooling.
- Define reliability testing requirements and equipment.
- Drive Innovation in Gaming technology and products Continuous improvement/advancement of Engineering capabilities.
- Strong knowledge and experience in rapid prototyping, functional lab testing of concepts and analysis of test data.
- Optimise designs for cost, performance and quality.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or similar)
- 6-8 years’ experience in mechanical development of high-volume consumer electronic products.
- Detailed knowledge of plastics, metal, injection moulding and tooling.
- Strong knowledge in Electro-Mechanical design and implementation.
- Fluent in Design/Development process and tools of high-volume manufacturing.
- Fluent in Pro/Engineer or similar 3D CAD package including Advanced Surfacing.
- Highly skilled in problem solving.
- ‘Design Thinking’ mindset.
- Strong Communication skills with experience in multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Also good at interacting with senior team and management.
- Able to speak up and own.
- Strong knowledge in ANSYS simulation software.
- Strong Presentation skills.
- A passion for PC gaming is a strong advantage.
- SW/FW knowledge also an advantage.
- Photo and video editing will also be an advantage.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eloísa Ruiz on 021 4911066 or email email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!