Senior Marketing Automation Specialist required for a Medical Device company in Galway.
This position is responsible for deploying and supporting marketing automation activities related to the digital channels in EMEA.
Main Job Responsibilities:
The senior marketing automation specialist will work in close cooperation with EMEA Senior digi-tal/social manager, BU stakeholders and country digital representatives.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
Marketing automation solutions:
• Build scalable, automated demand generation, lead management and marketing automation capabilities across EMEA using Oracle Eloqua.
• Connect online promotion tactics (i.e. paid advertising) with lead generation process.
• Design and document automated business rules in Eloqua and Salesforce.com.
• Perform effective targeting and segmentation to support email and lead generation campaigns.
• Support the growth, clean-up, and segmentation of the contact databases to maximize cam-paign performance.
• Act as an expert in platforms ecosystem that make up the marketing technology stack (e.g. Marketing Automation, ecommerce, CMS, CRM) and provide guidance in related integration challenges.
Training and support:
• Provide support in implementing marketing automation tools, including detailed understanding of tools used and best practices employed
• Create knowledge base with identification of best practices, business cases and ensure these are shared with internal stakeholders.
• Provide expertise and tactical support to Groups / countries in designing and optimizing related process, including nurture program development.
• Support training related to automated demand generation and lead management.
• Support establishment of funnel measurement and tracking approaches, e.g. including lead capture, lead conversion, closed sales (and revenue), attribution back to marketing activities.
• Analyze and optimize email campaigns using A/B testing to optimize performance. Leverage lead scoring approach to maximize the effectiveness of campaigns.
• Design and support marketing automation campaign performance dashboard.
• University degree in Communications
• Expert in marketing automation platform (Oracle Eloqua) and CRM (Salesforce.com).
• Oracle Eloqua certification required.
• Fluent English.
• Strong experience (5 years +) in marketing automation campaign definition and deployment.
• Experience in digital promotion campaigns deployment and related platforms.
• Strong experience of marketing and sales funnels.
• Strong experience in project/programme management.
• Experience with digital analytics and reports creation.
• Strong understanding of information architecture, user experience, digital marketing.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.