- Reference: GJ41634yyyyyy
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Limerick, Sligo
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Provide scientific understanding and technical engineering skills to meet business goals and objectives. Ability to coach, lead and enhance the productivity of technical reports within the business. Provide a structured framework for training of technical reports. Build collaborative relationships through strong teamwork across the organization.
- Providing technical leadership on product and process issues.
- Leading technical improvement under the team’s VIP program.
- Transferring and implementing processes either from development or from another manufacturing facility.
- Liaison with quality and engineering both internal to the plant and externally within the corporation.
- Participation, where appropriate, in the phase review process and the NPE meetings with respect to new products.
- Ongoing manufacturing support in order to help the team meet its business objectives of quality, output and cost.
- Maintain a valid capacity model in co-operation with the line Supervisor and conduct adequate advance planning for required capital.
- Provide technical leadership/guidance for the Process Technician on the team (with specific responsibility to ensure that the preventative maintenance program is adequate and timely).
- Development and implementation of appropriate supporting documentation, which complies with GMP in conjunction with the other team members.
- Project planning, in detail, in support of major projects, product/process transfer etc.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Responsible for other projects as assigned by the company.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Understands and comply with all the regulations governing the quality systems
- Ensures all direct reports are aware of their commitment to patient safety and product quality, are current with their training requirements and that they understand and comply with all other regulations governing their work.
- HETAC Level 8 qualification in engineering or a relevant field, with a minimum of 6-8 years relevant experience
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Strong People Management experience is essential
- Project Management experience
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Christopher O’ Toole on 091-706713
For further information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie