Senior Manufacturing Engineer:
Our client, a global leading Medical Device manufacturer currently has a requirement for an experienced Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join their team. It is a highly technical role required to support, debug and improve complex automation systems. Technical expertise is also required to identify and implement cost-justified process improvements.
- Manage FILM process yield measurement and improvement activities.
- Manage FILM measurement systems including OEE, yield, and uptime performance tracking.
- Utilise Lean Six Sigma tools and data to drive continuous improvement.
- Develop and Implement Safety and Quality improvements.
- Provide consultative support to the Manufacturing and Maintenance groups.
- Develop methods to ensure personnel engaged in operationsmaintenance activities have sufficient knowledge to perform their assigned tasks
- Prepare design specifications and associated documentation for equipment and system upgrades.
- Fault-finding troubleshooting of equipment and process issues.
- Implement improvements under change control.
- Be familiar with 21 CFR part 11 guidelines and their application.
- Present, where appropriate, technical data to internal/external audit and inspection groups.
- Ensure Health and Safety Regulations and Procedure are always adhered to for self and others.
- Bachelor’s in engineering (mechanical electronic) preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years in a technical role in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Six Sigma experience preferred
- Excel VBA expertise essential
- Good problem-solving abilities – able to identify facts, consider alternative approaches and evaluate the most appropriate action
- Medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Experience working in a validated environment with strong discipline regarding change control is preferred.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Josh Barnes.