- Reference: LK46232
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Limerick
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Senior Manufacturing Engineer – Our client Edwards Lifesciences is offering a unique and exciting opportunity in the Mid- West to be part of their Start-Up.
Edwards Lifesciences is a world leading Medical Device company. If you have a passion for improving the lives of patients with structural heart disease, please read on.
Edwards Lifesciences is driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world’s leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives.
We’re looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer that can satisfy the following requirements;
- You will hold a Degree in Biomedical Engineering or a related discipline.
- You will have at least 7 years industry experience in catheter manufacturing/ assembly
- You will be adept in Lean Manufacturing & Process Improvement
- You will have experience in Process Validation and Equipment Validation.
- Previous experience in Product Line Transfer would be advantageous.
The company will be based in Shannon Co. Clare, 20 kilometers from Limerick City. The Mid West base will offer employees an excellent work life balance in an area which has recently undergone a major economic recovery.
Why Should You Apply?
- To improve patient outcome who suffer from Structural Heart Disease.
- To be part of a unique start up opportunity, where you will gain experience not available in any other company in the Mid- West.
If you like what you have read thus far send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call Ben on 061 512270.