Senior Manufacturing Engineer
My client, avery exciting start up in Galway are hiring a Senior Manufacturing Engineer, this is a wonderful opportunity to be part of something very exciting. Email me for a detailed Job Description; Nicola.Walsh@collinsmcnicholas.ie
- A BSc or MSc in biomedical, mechanical, materials or industrial engineering.
- 5+ years engineering experience working with a breadth of catheter technologies and processes. Proven track record managing a MedTech R&D project from concept to the clinic
- Experience in the development and production of medical devices that require complex processes and assembly techniques and a proven ability to deliver results in this setting.
- Excellent written, interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- High level of self-motivation, proactive attitude, and sense of ownership and personal responsibility
- Lead by example to build a positive, supportive, respectful culture that motivates and enables the team to accomplish strategic objectives.
Excellent Salary & Benefits.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role, please contact Nicola Walsh.