Senior Manuacturing Engineer
Due to continuted growth and expansion my client are hiring a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join their team.
Successful candidate must have a strong track record of project completion within in a medical device environment. This role is a leadership role within the manufacturing engineering group and will involve the production-support of Tier1-multinational-customer products – and as such, experience is essential.
- A Bachelor’s degree in manufacturing engineering, biomedical engineering, quality engineering, or related field and 5 years’ minimum experience is required.
- People and Project management experience is essential.
- Strong familiarity with FDA GMP/QSR; ISO 13485 and medical standards is essential.
- Experience of transferring products from design into commercial-manufacturing is highly desirable
- Solid knowledge of PFMEA development, IQ/OQ/PQ validation is essential.
- Candidate must be highly motivated and passionate about meeting production targets with excellent time-management, presentation, communication skills, technical writing skills and organizational skills with the ability to work independently or as the leader of a team
- Possess strong leadership and analytical skills, with a hands-on approach.
Excellent Salary and Benefits.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role, please contact Nicola Walsh.