Financial Reporting Manager required for a long term contract. Qualified Accountant with a strong technical accounting knowledge, including Irish and US GAAP. Mayo
- Completion and review of statutory accounts for Irish entities using the applicable accounting standards.
- Work closely with outside service provider for preparation and review of statutory accounts for Dutch entities.
- Work with auditors to ensure issues arising are dealt with efficiently and appropriately.
- Complete tax schedules for submission to outside service provider for quarterly tax provisioning process for Irish entities.
- Review of quarterly tax reporting schedules and iXBRL filings for Irish entities.
- Support defence of tax position in the event of a corporate tax or R&D tax credit audit, in conjunction with the Corporate tax department.
- Ensure timely completion of R&D tax credit claim, including working with the technical team to develop the technical claim and compiling the supporting financial claim.
- Adhere to internal compliance procedures, in particular SOX controls and ensuring that balance sheet reconciliations are completed and reviewed on a timely basis. Work with the relevant personnel to remediate any gaps identified.
- Qualified Accountant with a strong technical accounting knowledge, including Irish and US GAAP.
- Knowledge and experience of preparing and reviewing accounts under IFRS a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of Irish corporation tax required.
- Proficient systems knowledge, with SAP Finance module desirable.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com