Currently seeking a Senior Management Accountant for a manufacturing company based in Shannon.
This is a full time, permanent position and an excellent opportunity for someone to develop relationships both locally and globally.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the financial controller and involves management of the accounting team and supporting wider operations.
This position will be based in a fast-paced environment and will offer a variety in cost and financial models.
- Prepare monthly management accounts.
- Annual budgets and monthly forecasting.
- Cost centre management.
- Supervision of MRP data.
- Supporting product managers and understanding specific product costs.
- Costing analysis with new product introductions.
- Inventory controls.
- Capital expenditure.
- Minimum 5-10 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong background in manufacturing with an understanding of manufacturing accounting and costing.
- Highly energetic and driven person who works excellently with targets and deadlines.
- Experience in managing a management accounting function.
- Excellent Excel.
- Problem-solving, analytical and decisive.
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org 061-512270