We are working with one of Irelands leading Hotel Groups and we are looking for a Senior Maintenance Technician for one of their Hotels based in Westmeath.
This is a Permanent Role with an attractive package for the successful candidate.
- Liaise with the Management team on daily tasks to prioritise maintenance requirements for the group.
- Evaluate electrical systems, products, components and applications.
- Deal with all Electrical, Plumbing, Heating, and other maintenance issues that may arise.
- Co-Ordinate with contractors as required.
- Maintains Product and company reputation by complying with health and safety regulations at all times.
- Keep equipment operational by following manufacturers' instructions and established procedures.
- Minimum 3 Years Experience in an Electrical or Mechanical Maintenance Role.
- Minimum Level 6 in Mechanical or Electrical Certificate.
- Experience with Boiler Room Plant, Pumps, Motors, VSDs, HVAC, and BMS Systems is desirable.
- Strong Communication and Problem Solving Skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you would like more information on this role you can contact Paul Dunican
(090) 641 7022