The Senior Lean Engineer initial focus will be to implement a Lean strategy to create more value to the new Service Technology Centres(STC) in Ireland. The role will report to the Global Lean Excellence Manager
Senior Lean Engineer main responsibilities
- Co-operate in developments of the new technologies for the new STC and implement lean from the initial stage to minimize potential waste that can occur from the new technologies.
- Establish a new STC building lean procedure to optimize process and minimize waste that can occur when building a new building.
- Implement lean activities (Cost reduction / Standardisation / Lean value stream) and collaborate projects between global STC to maximize value.
- Proliferate global STC standard into the new STC and improve current standard for optimizing STC’s productivities.
- Implement an effective value stream flow through the pull system, and minimize WIP.
- Minimize the part usage through innovative ideas and lead the improvement ideas be implemented globally.
- Create a lean culture STC through coaching lean and make value added workshop collaborating with VTPS.
Senior Lean Engineer requirements:
- A Degree level qualification in an Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in an engineering environment and experience of lean project implementation.
- Experience of developing and executing a variety of project types including large-scale CAPEX projects, including production of financial models and business cases.
- Project Management qualification preferred.
- Knowledge of high-accuracy mechanical system design and manufacturing preferred.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Egan.