Our client is a wholly Irish-owned IT services company who is looking to add a Senior IT Systems Support Engineer (L3) to their helpdesk team on a permanent basis. Offering a comprehensive range of IT support solutions, their client base is both Irish and Multinational businesses, as well as numerous schools and colleges in the education sector. Their services include cloud migration, server installation and virtualisation, backbone infrastructure design and implementation, PC/Laptop repair, and structured cabling. The ideal candidate will have a broad spectrum of technical skills across multiple technologies.
- Provide phone, email, and remote support for customers
- Work on cases escalated from L1/L2 support
- Collaborate with the team to resolve issues
- Escalate support calls to the field and in-house engineers
- Update call logging system
- Update helpdesk documentation and support information for each customer
- Diagnosing and rectifying issues with customer devices in-house.
- PC/Laptop/Tablet builds
- Work on non-helpdesk-related projects.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Windows Server
- Microsoft 365 administration (User administration, Exchange, Sharepoint)
- Desktop support in Windows 10/11
- Basic networking setup/support/diagnosis
- A good understanding of Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint
- Have good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Have good record-keeping ability
- Have analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be willing to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Azure Virtual Server/ Azure Desktop administration
- Intune/Defender for 365 administration
- Sonicwall Firewall administration (or a similar manufacturer)
- Endpoint Protection software administration
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.