We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Project Manager to join a leading international pharmaceutical company in Cork. This is a 12-month fixed-term contract. The role will be worked remotely from home but may require time to time attendance on-site.
About the role:
Our client has recently formed a new partnership with an external supply group and will be launching a project on the implementation of data connectivity and accompanying data analytics through the form of multi-variant analysis and Machine learning-based projects. The successful candidate will be key to developing and implementing strategies for effective data analysis and reporting tools. They will work with our data scientists, external manufacturing partners on data connectivity, implement process improvements, will coordinate priorities, lead engagement with business stakeholders and support business case development.
- 5+ years of experience with 3 of these focusing on project/program management
- B.S.c/ M.Sc. in an engineering and/or science discipline/data sciences and/or Business Qualifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Projects and Desirable in Power BI
- An additional qualification in Project/Program Management i.e PMP, Prince certified is desirable
- Proven experience leading technical projects from ground to completion
- Good understanding of new digital technologies and their applicability in current or new production processes/systems.
- Knowledge of Azure, SIMCA & Tableau is desirable
- Innovative mindset with blue sky thinking
- Able to take directions and assess business requirements, while proposing and implementing solutions in a skilled, autonomous manner
- Experience using Waterfall, Agile, and SCRUM methodologies is desirable
- Influencing skills, excellent stakeholder management within a highly complex matrix organization, and leadership skills
- Superb communication skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.