Collins McNicholas currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior IT Business Analyst with one of their clients in the Mid-West Region. This role is a permanent position.
The role of IT Operations Senior Business Analyst is to lead the design and development for ensuring the IT solutions are scalable and available across manufacturing sites. The IT Operations Senior Business Analyst is responsible for gathering requirements for the implementation taking into consideration future goals of the business and the overall IT solution architecture. The Senior Business Analyst works closely together with (key) users and management to understand, improve and implement business requirements. The Senior Business Analyst has an understanding of the overall direction and requirements of the business with respect to products, customer needs and quality requirements. As many implementations and changes to existing processes are managed as projects, the Senior Business Analyst will be responsible to lead small to medium sized projects (including project budget and resources) and work with external vendors.
The following are the key requirements for the role:
- Manage Site IT Liaison role with monthly communication and reporting
o Part of Business Leadership Team to be informed about day-to-day issues
o Part of IT communication matrix to receive general IT information relevant for business sites
o Communicate and remind high risks identified and critical action items pending related to IT
- Analyze new business requirements and provide the state of the art for IT solutions
o to communicate documented analysis and executive summary with IT recommendation
o Translate IT solutions in technical speciation’s and provide it to IT Delivery CoE’s
- Achieve successful IT Projects Delivery
o Participate actively to document Feasibility Study
o for small to medium size projects assigned: setup project plan with tasks, milestones, timeline, dependencies and budget. Define resource requirements.
- Keep systems and applications in a validated state according to legal and corporate requirements with respect to, e.g., FDA, TüV and SOX
- B.S. degree in business, computer science or information systems or 3-5 years equivalent work experience.
- Communicates clearly and concisely both verbal and written
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with business users on all levels
- Has strong analytical skills to be able to quickly identify underlying problems and design solutions to these problems
- Is able to clearly explain and present solutions to users and management and get their buy-in/approval
- Can facilitate change and persuade users and management
- Can work independently, set the right priorities and is a self-starter
- Is flexible of mind and willing to continuously learn the requirements of other functional areas
For a confidential discussion on the above role please contact Michael O’Leary on 061-512270