Do you want to deliver cutting edge technology solutions to business-critical problems? Are you a multi-faceted business analyst with a strong experience in managing both conceptualization and implementation of technical applications? Do you want to work for one of the fastest-growing businesses in a leading global bank?
Citi Futures, Clearing and Collateral Technology support a rapidly growing business that uses technological innovation to maintain a competitive advantage in a constantly evolving market. Working closely with the business, operations, external vendors and internal technology teams, you would work as a PM/BA on key initiatives within the Exchange Traded Derivatives (Listed Derivatives). This would involve everything from incorporating new functionality in the existing ecosystem to analyzing new requirements, documenting solutions, managing implementations to ensure that they are fit for purpose. You would regularly work with a range of high-profile stakeholders and vendors. So, should have strong interpersonal skills to manage stakeholder expectations, excellent problem-solving skills to develop solutions and good organization skills to ensure delivery.
Job Background/Context and Key Responsibilities:
You would be responsible for analyzing project issues, producing project artifacts (such as Business Requirement and Test Strategy documentation) and implementing the defined solution. You would drive multiple projects simultaneously and carry out Project Management activities.
Your responsibilities would include:
• Understanding business priorities, documenting requirements and determining solutions • Developing test strategies, documenting test scenarios and executing test scripts • Developing and maintaining the project plan either independently or in collaboration with team members • Identifying and communicating key project risks, defining mitigation strategies and managing resolution • Identifying and communicating inter-project dependencies to stakeholders and other project team members
• Strong Business Analysis experience
• Futures & Options / Front Office ETD / Back Office ETD
• Project Management experience
• Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
• Good organizational skills to manage project delivery
• Flexible communication style for multi-geography stakeholder groups
• Strong oral/written communication skills and the ability to facilitate discussions
• Manage tight deadlines or unexpected requirement changes
• Team player in a solid/matrix reporting organization
• Willingness to ask questions, challenge the process and seek out answers
• Ability to work independently, multi-task, take ownership and drive strategy
• Educated to degree standard preferable
• Working knowledge of Agile Methodology