- Reference: CJ46713
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Production
- Accountable for execution of the Reverse Supply Chain and its related components.
- Responsible for the creation & maintenance of all required process-related documentation.
- Inventory management responsibilities globally
- Accountable for identifying, developing and implementing standardized process enhancements and / or introducing new processes and policies
- Publishing of standard inventory KPIs/reports
- Govern Supply Chain design by collecting supply and demand data; incorporating data into business strategies and assess the impact of results to modify and optimize the Supply Chain network plus perform cost analysis; publish & present results.
- All employees are responsible for minimizing both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that they perform.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Third Level Degree essential
- 0 – 5 Years related experience
- Formal training/education in supply chain/logistics
- Finance background / qualifications
- Prior experience working in a supply chain environment
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!