Senior International Customer Service Representative with at least one year mentoring and coaching teams. Galway city.
- Organising the workload for the team and ensuring that the right resources are available to meet business requirements.
- Work closely with the International Customer Service Manager facilitating the induction and training of all team members, ensuring that the highest levels of training are delivered and measured.
- Provide continuous on the job training and mentoring (when needed).
- Continuously review opportunities to streamline processes and work with the Customer Service Support Team to drive efficiencies and improve our customers experience.
- Review, analyse and action key orders from weekly OOR and streamline escalations to relevant Commercial Leads.
- Drive a new culture of prioritisation and targeted focus in line with the Revenue and Metric demands – ensuring that the team can fully adapt to the changing demands and have dedicated focus on the most appropriate actions for that day/ week etc.
- Collaborate and share best practice with other Customer Service Senior Specialists within GBS ensuring consistent and up to date knowledge of all business processes.
- Partner with the QA/RA function to ensure adherence to the Quality Management System is at the core of all Customer Service activities.
- Ensure training policy, procedures and activities support successful ISO audits.
- Keep appropriate records of all training activities and ensure such records meet and exceed any audit requirements/standards.
- Subject matter expert on all International Customer Service processes, procedures and exceptions.
- Minimum 1 years + experience mentoring and coaching teams.
- Experience in identifying and implementing continuous improvement activities/initiatives.
- SAP expert knowledge essential
- Expert understanding of and experience in sales distribution and logistics.
- Excel and PowerPoint knowledge essential
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.