Video for this job
Edwards Lifesciences is offering a unique and exciting opportunity in the Mid- West to be part of Start-Up.
We are exclusively working with Edwards Lifesciences, a world-leading Medical Device company. If you have a passion for improving the lives of patients with structural heart disease, please read on
Edwards Lifesciences is driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world’s leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives.
If you are a Senior HR professional, looking to build on your current experience and further their career, this may be an excellent opportunity for you.
- Preparing weekly and monthly payroll for external payroll provider including deductions and other related adjustments in a timely, accurate manner in adherence to local legislation and HR policies in partnership with the corporate payroll team.
- Liaising with leaders to ensure time and attendance is managed appropriately and hours are signed off on time.
- Perform more complex HR administration duties including coordination of training documentation, HRIS data entry, preparing new hire and orientation materials and maintaining employee records.
- Responsible for coordinating some elements of the recruitment process including interview scheduling and conducting interviews.
- Preparing monthly metrics, reports and presentations as appropriate.
- Act as a specific HR contact for people leaders, taking responsibility for analysing problems and providing accurate and timely advice and solutions and calling for further support when necessary.
- Facilitate routine projects including assisting with developing and delivering training and communication as required.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements within the team.
- Assisting in employee relations, gather data, assist with investigations etc.
- Organising and assisting various engagement and wellness activities.
- 3-5 years HR generalist experience.
- Strong experience of payroll processing.
- Business/HR Degree and CIPD member desirable.
- Adept in Microsoft Office suite and payroll processing systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Positive working attitude with a hands-on approach.
- Able to manage confidential information with discretion.
- Organised and professional.
- Efficient and able to complete tasks in a resourceful way.
- Understanding of wage, hour and tax laws.
- Attention to detail.
Edwards Lifesciences, currently based in Shannon Co. Clare, 20 kilometres from Limerick City.
The Mid West base will offer employees an excellent work-life balance in an area which has recently undergone a major economic recovery.
Why Should You Apply?
- To improve patient outcome who suffer from Structural Heart Disease.
- To be part of a unique start-up opportunity, where you will gain experience not available in any other company in the Mid- West.
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Claire.Normoyle@collinsmcnicholas.ie 061-512270