Job opportunity for a Senior HR Manager to join a start-up IT company based in Limerick with offices worldwide.
This role will be a stand-alone HR position and will liaise with in-country directors, focused on EMEA. Previous EMEA experience essential.
If you are a driven, ambitious and dynamic individual, experienced working in a start-up environment and have experience with a technical or technology company, this could be the opportunity for you.
Senior HR Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Focus on technical, IT and Engineering Recruitment. Strong previous recruitment experience required.
- Recruitment profiling and campaigns.
- Full suite of HR duties in a startup office. This will be the first HR position in the company.
- Liaise with in-country directors and focus on EMEA.
- Support other European locations with policies, contracts and employment issues.
- Recruitment initiatives, onboarding, contracts and learning and development.
- Compensation and benefits administration.
- Implementation of systems and initiatives.
- Very strong system experience desired.
- 5-7 years previous experience in a HR Manager role, with EMEA experience.
- Experience with IT, Technical & Engineering Recruitment.
- Qualification in HR, Business or related field, CIPD desired.
- Experience with a full suite of HR activities from a startup office.
- Excellent at multi-tasking and time management.
- Strong pan-employment law knowledge.
- Multi-country and European law knowledge desirable.
- Previous experience in a technical or technology industry.
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Claire Normoyle on firstname.lastname@example.org 061-512270