Permanent opportunity for a Senior HR Generalist/Business Partner to join a Global Medical Device Organisation. Reporting to Senior HR Manager you would be based in Athlone with hybrid working (3 days onsite).
Responsibilities (Full job spec available upon request):
• Work as a positive, hands-on member of the EMEA HR Team and the local management team; providing advice, support and guidance.
• Provide HR competence, direction, and leadership to HR contacts and local management in a manner which is adding value and collaborating with the business
• Assist in defining HR strategy for the organization, engage with teams and individuals to support them in achieving their objectives
• Support HR colleagues and managers to effectively communicate key initiatives and organization decisions
• Provide the organization with the best tools and techniques to source candidates and recruit them into the company.
• Ensure policies and procedures fit the organization culture, best practice,s and local legislation requirements.
• Train hiring managers to be confident and competent when interviewing potential candidates on behalf of the company
• Responsible for the accurate and timely provision of HR data reporting from the relevant region and/or assigned projects
• Lead or support local or global HR projects as assigned by the EMEA HR Management team.
• Degree in Human Resources or related field required (HR Master’s degree a distinct advantage)
• 4+ years of working within HR in a multinational/multicultural environment.
• Certification in psychometrics is an advantage
• Demonstrated ability to recruit, lead and motivate a team in a dynamic, changing environment;
• Strong problem-solving skills for developing creative solutions and meeting objectives are required.
• Skills that enable collaboration and communication, including MS Office (primarily PowerPoint, Word, MD Project, Outlook and Excel)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan.