Video for this job
This is a great opportunity for an HR Generalist who wants to progress their career to assistant HR Manager level in the next few years within a manufacturing organisation. You will work closely with the Head of HR and be involved in all aspects of HR onsite.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available upon request):
- Recruitment and selection through to Job offers, terms and conditions of employment and inductions
- Providing assistance and advice to Department Managers, Depot & Sales Managers, Line Managers & Supervisors – this entails working closely and maintaining a positive working environment
- Developing and following current HR policies and procedures throughout the organisation, ensuring compliance with legislation
- Conducting and officiating at grievance and disciplinary meetings
- Insurance administration ensuring all necessary documentation is followed upon in a timely manner
- Act as the first point of contact for all our employees.
- Travel to different Company sites across Ireland as needs be.
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- 3 years experience in a previous HR Generalist Role ideally from a manufacturing environment
- Expert knowledge of Irish Employment Legislation and best practice
- CIPD qualified with relevant degree ideally
- Experience of advising managers on first stage disciplinary and performance matters
- Candidates must be mobile and willing to travel on occasion to the other sites
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan.
090 64 78104