Video for this job
Senior HR Generalist
Excellent job opportunity for a Senior HR Generalist to join a team based in Clare.
This job would be ideal for someone who likes taking initiative and working in a busy environment.
- This will cover a full suite of HR activities.
- Recruitment will be an important aspect of this position.
- HR administration and management of employee data.
- Onboarding and orientation.
- Various projects including the implementation of systems.
- Driving employee engagement.
- Supporting diversity and driving the HR agenda.
- Partner with line managers.
- Answer employee queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Degree in HR or related field and CIPD accreditation.
- 5+ years HR experience in a busy SME.
- Excellent Microsoft office suite knowledge.
- Experience with HRIS and metrics.
- Employment law knowledge and/or qualification.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to take responsibility for tasks.
- Ability to plan and structure workload.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask.
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Claire Normoyle on 061-512270 firstname.lastname@example.org