We have a rare opportunity for a Senior HR Generalist to join an award-winning multinational organisation based on the south-side of Cork city on an initial 12 month contract. In this role, you will be responsible for applying human resources expertise, while providing core HR generalist services and support such as employee and manager coaching, performance management, employee relations and HR best practices. This opportunity would ideally suit someone coming from a HR Generalist or HR Business Partner background with 7+ years hands-on HR experience in fast-paced environments. This organisation has a positive working environment and offer hybrid working options along with a very competitive package.
The selection process will take place promptly so if you would like more details please feel free to get in touch and we can discuss in more detail.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Provide HR guidance/support in the areas of: policy and process interpretation, employee relations, employee engagement, change management and process improvement, competency development, talent management, and employment law compliance
- Participate in meetings with the Senior Management Team to coach and consult employees and people managers on performance management, development, morale, employee relations and organization effectiveness
- Learn and support communication and utilization of performance management tools & processes and compensation & rewards programs
- Learn and demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset and participate in project work
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- CIPD qualified, with a Masters being an advantage
- 7+ years of HR Generalist or equivalent experience in a fast-paced environment
- Customer-focused attitude, with a high level of professionalism
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.