Our client is a well-established international company with operations in Blanchardstown Dublin & a Customer Contact site in Leixlip Co. KILDARE. We are recruiting a Senior HR Generalist to cover a wide range of HR activities from operational tasks to support strategic plans within business areas. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, career-driven HR Generalist to join a Manufacturing Company within his growth stage. This is a hybrid role based in Blanchardstown (with potentially 1 day onsite in the customer site in Leixlip) and 1 to 2 days working from home.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available upon request):
- To be responsible for the provision of a high-quality HR service in the HR area for Managers & employees in Ireland.
- To cover all employee-life cycle agenda within the respective area (day-to-day and hire-to-retire agenda)
- Is responsible for keeping a close eye on legal compliance and adherence to all Company policies (local, global) and local legal requirements and providing guidance to local managers.
- Responsible for document accuracy and data accuracy and responsibility for playing an active role in the introduction and use of new global systems.
- Works closely with the management team to provide expert HR guidance on a variety of HR matters.
- Recruits develop and retain a high-performing and diverse workforce
- Acts as a champion of the change in various HR initiatives across the area, which may include changes in compensation & benefits, diversity management, workforce planning, and/or performance management.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting on HR KPIs forecasts quarterly and annual hiring needs by department & lead Employer branding initiatives.
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- 4 years + of experience as an HR Generalist ideally within a manufacturing environment
- Degree or equivalent post-graduate HR qualification
- Up-to-date knowledge of appropriate Irish employment legislation and evidence of putting employment law knowledge into practice.
- Experience in operating a continuously changing and evolving environment.
- Experience in supporting/delivering culture change projects
- Ability to understand and use HR Systems, including payroll systems.
- Dynamic with strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to deal with conflict – communication, negotiation, persuasion, and influencing skills
- Full driver's license & own car to get to both sites-Lexslip & Blanchardstown.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan.