Overview: This is broad based Senior HR Generalist Role reporting to the Head of HR.
Role tasks & Responsibilities
- Manage end to end recruitment process across all disciplines for the company.
- Design, review and implementation of HR policies and procedures. Particular active work on ER & IR matters.
- Key role in recruitment processes and procedures
- Oversight and management of regional HR resources
- Compensation & Benefits, design, review and negotiation.
- Answering all general hire queries for employee population. General point of contact role
- Performance management reviews.
Skills & Experience Requirements
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Generalist HR role with a leading organizations ideally not for profit sector.
- Particular skill and experience in ER & IR matters.
- A degree in HR or related discipline and a CIPD designation.
- Strong communication and stakeholder involvement skills.
- CRM or ERP, (Peoplesoft ideally), user experience for HR and related modules.
- Experience and capability in recruitment & employee retention initiatives.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Curtin by email at email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie