The Senior HR Business Partner is responsible for all aspects of HR strategy and operations thereby fostering growth, innovation, and organisational effectiveness in the two Manufacturing facilities based in one location in The Midlands.
· Manage the recruitment Process for direct and indirect employees, including new employee induction
· Support managers on the Performance Management process to drive a culture of continuous feedback and high performance
· Develop and manage companywide training plan and maintenance of all training documentation as required by various regulatory standards
· Manage grievance and discipline cases to satisfactory resolution in line with company procedures
· Manage of all employee benefit programmes with external vendors
· Work closely with payroll to ensure all salary instructions are implemented in a timely manner
· Manage all employee engagement initiatives
· Manager CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) initiatives including the development and promotion of monthly wellness calendar of events
· Report HR metrics at weekly and monthly management meetings
· Advise and coach managers to effectively deal with employee issues
· Carry out benchmarking as required
· Support the Health & Safety Manager in the management of the Health & Safety Management System
- 4+ years’ experience working in a similar role, ideally within a Manufacturing environment.
- HR Degree qualification desirable.
- Proven experience to have a broad background in a variety of HR functional areas.
- Strong problem solving skills for developing creative solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues at all levels of the organisation.
- Demonstrate the ability to attract and recruit teams in a dynamic, changing environment.
For Further Information on this role, please contact Nicola Egan on 09064 78104 or email email@example.com