- Reference: CJ46940
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Waterford
- Category: HR & Training
Excellent opportunity to join a growing multinational organisation based in East Cork . Ideally would suit candidates with 4/5 + years Human Resource experience in a fast-paced changing environment with strong Employee Relations experience.
- Provide HR support and expertise to business leaders and line managers.
- Develops and implements human resources policies, procedures and programmes necessary to ensure key stakeholder engagement and performance. These include; engagement, performance management, recognition, communication, employee development and employee relations and rewards.
- Drive and ensure excellence in key HR metrics: Turnover, Absence/Reliability, Engagement, Headcount Management and Employee Relations.
- Coaches and empowers leaders regarding HR issues/challenges and facilitates effective and proactive decision-making to ensure solutions are realistic, fair, timely, consistent, transparent and effective.
- Key influencer of leaders across the business.
- Capable of autonomous decision making with leaders and/or HR sub functional team members on behalf of the on-site HRBP team.
- Is an ‘Employee Champion’ by ensuring that the employee’s ‘voice’ is heard.
- Ensures HR policies and practices are compliant with Irish statute employment legislation and EEU regulatory obligations.
- Leads HR business process excellence initiatives and participates in and facilitates cross functional process improvement teams.
- Partners with business leaders on change management and organisational design.
- Leads HR Functional Projects.
- Diploma/Degree in HRM (CIPD recognised) or equivalent is necessary.
- 4+ years previous experience in a HR related role is required.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
- Michael O'Brien
- Principal Consultant & Commercial Team Lead
- 021 4911064
- Connect with MichaelLinkedINEmail