Highly sought after opportunity to join an award winning, high performing and growing multi-national organisation based in Cork on a permanent basis. Ideally would suit candidates with 3 + years Human Resource experience in a fast-paced changing environment with strong employee relations, talent acquisition and employee engagement experience. The role has arisen due to internal promotion and interviews to take place in early January.
You will primarily support the execution of the Human Capital Strategy through the application of HR initiatives, tools and processes within certain functions and partner with group leaders to deliver human capital solutions aligned with the departments performance goals and business strategy.
About the role:
- Responsible for providing HR guidance/support in the following areas: competency development, succession planning, talent management, talent acquisition, labour relations, employment law compliance, employee relations, employee engagement, change management and process improvement.
- Coach and consult with management on issues affecting morale, performance, development and organization effectiveness, helping to determine root causes and recommending appropriate next steps.
- Provide guidance and direction to ensure consistent, equal and fair treatment of all employees. Consult with managers to ensure the consistent application of and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Partner with HR Centers of Excellence and apply knowledge of key business drivers in making decisions related to human capital.
- Present, train and/or facilitate workforce development programs.
- Support communication on and utilization of performance management tools & processes and compensation & rewards programs.
- Introduce, lead and influence change management initiatives with client group leaders in order to address issues that will enhance overall performance and build the overall human capital capability of the organization.
- Conduct and manage investigation of complaints and concerns that could result in legal ramifications; assess the severity, involve appropriate individuals and facilitate appropriate action based on policy and practice.
- 3+ years of similar HR experience
- Experienced working within in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien on 021-4911062 or email email@example.com