Senior Global Supply Planner – Galway
The Global Supply Planner position is an individual contributor role that is responsible for developing, maintaining and communicating the master production schedule and capacity plan to ensure requirements are met and the best supply chain configuration is in place to ensure optimal manufacturing operations.
- Coordinate and monitor the execution of supply plans for assigned product categories.
- Partner with Leadership and key business stakeholders to ensure the MPS (Master Production Schedule) is communicated and achievable.
- Anticipate issues and communicate them to leadership with recommendations and action plans for solution
- Facilitate monthly Supply Review Meetings and represent the plants in the S&OP process.
- Maintain capacity planning tools and parameters to generate rough-cut capacity plans monthly supporting the monthly supply review meetings with site teams.
- Translate demand plan and inventory strategies into executable supply plans and communicate these to manufacturing sites and third-party manufacturers.
- Work to convert the demand plan into a capacity plan, using capacity modelling and support low cost manufacturing execution supporting optimise cost, service for assigned product categories with site teams.
- Work with assigned plants to deliver performance metrics and ensure they are on track supporting plant team.
- Partner with Finance organization to perform monthly financial integration of the supply plan and alignment to LBE process.
- Represent Supply Chain on NPI Programs working with cross functional teams Collaborating with R&D, Marketing, and Commercial to manage planning of all new product launches and product transfers to/from other manufacturing sites.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ Supply Chain related experience.
- Experience in Planning in one or more of the following: Master Production Scheduling, Materials Requirement Planning, Capacity Planning, Demand Planning
- Experience in one of more of the following process: Inventory Management, Supply Chain Management, Supply Planning, Lean and Six Sigma, S&OP Process.
- Ideally SAP User experience and Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience of presenting to Leadership teams
- Ability to travel globally as required (with advance planning).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.