Our client, a global financial services provider has a requirement for two experienced Senior Fund Accountants – one specialised in Private Equity & one in Hedge Fund Accounting to join their team.
Excellent opportunities to join a rapidly growing multinational organisation based here in Cork. Our client prides themselves on their company culture, training and career progression opportunities and very importantly Work Life Balance for all employees.
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the teams in servicing a number of clients in the areas of NAV calculation, shareholder services and compliance. You will gain experience in an end to end model that sets this organisation apart from other Fund Administrators and exposes their operational teams to a broad range of functions such as; trade & cash bookings, pricing, AML/KYC and portfolio reconciliations. Competitive salary on offer as well as healthcare, bonus and pension.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- To ensure timely and accurate NAV calculation on a weekly or monthly basis
- Processing of security and cash transactions for portfolios
- Reconciliation of the portfolio from broker to in-house systems
- Responding to client enquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and other requirements of the funds specifications
- Detailed review of NAV calculations for Hedge Funds
- Preparation of financial statements as required
- Supervision and training of Fund Accounting staff
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role incorporating the above functions
- Accountancy qualification would be an advantage
- Strong PC skills including Word and Excel
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel O’Brien.