My client, a multinational company, is looking for a candidate with experience in the funds industry to join a dynamic, successful team in Sligo. The successful candidate will have 2+ years experience, have excellent communication skills, be a good team player and a quick learner.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the teams in servicing a number of clients in the areas of NAV calculation, shareholder services and compliance.
- Ensure accurate fund records through reconciliation’s and reporting
- Process all trades
- Calculate daily market value of portfolio holdings
- Calculate daily net asset value
- Complete daily and non-daily compliance testing
- Complete month-end reporting requirements
- 2+ years in a similar role
- An accounting qualification is beneficial but is NOT essential
- Must have a third level qualification in a relevant discipline e.g. business, finance, accounting
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must be flexible, a team player and have the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!