We have an excellent opportunity for you to join a growing mulitnational organisation as a Senior Fund Accountant. Our client prides themselves on their company culture, training and career progression opportunitities.
In this role you will be exposed to an end to end model that will give you a great exposure to a broader range of functions such as trade & cash bookings, pricing, AML/KYC and portfolio reconciliations. Competitive salary on offer as well as healthcare, bonus and pension.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- To ensure timely and accurate NAV calculation on a weekly or monthly basis
- Processing of security and cash transactions for portfolios
- Reconciliation of the portfolio from broker to in-house systems
- Responding to client enquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and other requirements of the funds specifications
- Detailed review of NAV calculations for Hedge Funds
- Preparation of financial statements as required
- Supervision and training of Fund Accounting staff
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role incorporating the above functions
- Accountancy qualification would be an advantage
- Strong PC skills including Word and Excel
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!