Senior Fund Accountant
The Senior Fund Accountant will be expected to provide support to the team and Team Managers of the Company by being proactive in their approach to ensure that they uphold the policies and procedures of the Company as a whole.
- All work undertaken complies with the Fund’s documentation and relevant regulatory requirements and anti-money laundering regulations
- Build effective relationships between individual team members.
- Motivate and empower trainee accountants by building their capabilities.
- Deputise if required during Line Manager Absences.
- Manage, train and develop junior team members
- Prepare and/or review of management, interim and audited accounts for all the section’s clients
- Control and monitor the bookkeeping process and take ownership of client ledgers
- Assist with planning of annual audits and liaise with clients to establish timetables for the receipt of valuations and advisers reports and other relevant information
- Review work performed by members of the team and provide regular feedback and training
- Oversee the preparation of carried interest and other calculations in accordance with the fund documentation
- Ensure that the calculations and monitoring of capital adequacy of licensed entities is correct
- May be required to act as a Signatory
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA or similar
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, good communication and discretion
- Have at least 2 years working within a financial institution, preferably within P.E.
- Ability to reflect and review your actions and motivate oneself and your team